I know that the growing concern of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is probably taking up lots of space in your world. I wanted to reach out to you so you know that I am doing my part to keep my clients and our community safe.
At this time, all lessons have been cancelled until the restrictions have lifted. However, I am proceeding with one on one sessions only for this week (23.03-27.03.20).
I am taking the following extra precautions to keep you safe:
● One on one session will be held at a quiet park only (No home visits)
● I will remain a safe distance from clients and will refrain from touching your dog’s leash or handing you treats so please come prepared.
From 27.03.20 I will be closing my business as an abundance of caution and out of concern for our community. During this time, I am still available to support you in the following ways:
● Please feel free to email me with questions or concerns about your dog’s training and I will provide instruction within 24 hours
● I am also happy to set up phone calls at scheduled times for those who wish to speak to me
● I am working on Virtual lessons that can be scheduled soon, which will take place via Zoom, Skype, Facetime or other video conferencing software. This option can be as effective as having me in person. All that is needed is a strong internet connection and a smartphone or webcam. A tripod might also be a good tool to have but is not necessary. I will post more here once this becomes available.
I will be sharing enrichment and training tips to keep your dogs on the path of progress.
I look forward to continuing to support you and your dog during this time and look forward to when I can continue with our classes and in person training.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.